Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Jack Frost and Elsa's daughter!

Hi!

So here are some drawings of the character I thought of. This is what I think Elsa's and Jack Frost's daughter would look like if they got married! I tried to combine Elsa and Jack Frost's magic a little. I decided that she has magic like Elsa's, but she can't control it very well yet, so she uses the stick (like Jack Frost) to help. I'm still not sure what her name should be, if you have an idea please leave a comment!









Bible Verse:
For as the rain and the snow come down from heaven
and do not return there but water the earth,
making it bring forth and sprout,
giving seed to the sower and bread to the eater,
Isaiah 55:10




3 comments:

  1. Love your blog site. It is pure and beautiful....always makes me happy to see
    your drawings and pictures.

    ReplyDelete