Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Austin and Ally drawings!

Hi!

I absolutely love the Disney channel show Austin and Ally! I'm really excited for the fourth season! Lately I've been drawing Austin and Ally. Here they are!



I hope you like them! I posted before the pictures of all the dragons I had drawn to make my own "Book of Dragons". I'm almost finished with them!! All I have to do is color this four headed dragon that took quite a while to draw and try to find a better picture of the Red Death (all the ones they have on the website seem to be just of its head) so I can draw it!

Bible Verse:
Sing for joy, O heavens, and exult, O earth;
break forth, O mountains, into singing singing!
For the Lord has comforted his people
and will have compassion on his afflicted.
Isaiah 49:13 (ESV) 


No comments:

Post a Comment