Tuesday, May 5, 2015

May the Fourth Be With You!

Happy Star Wars Day!

So this is the third post in a row about Star Wars... but I have been drawing a lot of Star Wars stuff lately. I need to draw Anakin! Right now I'm working on a drawing that shows the difference between the dark side and the light side of the force. I will post a picture of it when its done.
Yesterday morning they started a marathon of Star Wars Rebels (because it was Star Wars Day) so me and my sisters watched like half of it, which was about 3 hours XD
A little while ago me and two of my sisters drew padawans (jedi in training). I drew Ezra, my younger sister drew Ahsoka, and my second to youngest sister drew Anakin with Padame. Here they are!

younger sister


second to youngest

mine

Bible Verse:
Turn away from evil and do good; 
seek peace and pursue it.
Psalm 34:14 (ESV)

1 comment: