Saturday, June 21, 2014

Welcome to My Blog!

Hi!

This is my very first post! :)

On this blog I'll post about a lot of things, but I'll probably post about art a lot. I absolutely love drawing and painting!

Here's something I did in art class. I drew the bunnies with pencil and then used a pen to outline them and draw the swirls, stars, hearts, and other little shapes and designs inside them. It takes a long time, but it's really fun!
 
Bible verse: 
For God so loved the world that He gave his only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
John 3:16
 

6 comments:

  1. Love the bunnies !!!! They look very happy! So glad you put an encouraging Bible verse. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracie, this is absolutely amazing! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to enjoy this blogspot. Keep on posting your pictures and faith. It is refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Gracie!
    -Liza Dan ☺️

    ReplyDelete